- IT Support for PC’s
- IT Support for Servers
- IT Support Office Manager
- One Off Incidents IT Support
- Onsite Support
- IT Support Datasheets
IT Support for Servers
The Five Rivers support service for servers provides a reactive, high-quality and cost-effective solution that gives quick access to Microsoft Certified professionals who will help resolve your server and network problems.
The Five Rivers support service for servers delivers a high-quality solution at a low cost and provides:
- Instant access to our Microsoft certified professionals
- Help when you need it with no limit to the number of problems you can raise
- A single point of contact for all your IT issues
- Installation and support for Active Directory issues
- Domain troubleshooting support
- Secure remote access
- Small Business Server and Microsoft Exchange Installation and Support
- E-mail Support
A quick response when we need one, all of our issues are urgent!! Ms D Roberts – Move Fast
Hardware & Network
- Remote Printer Installation & Incident Diagnosis
- Remote Fax Installation & Incident Diagnosis
- Server Hardware Incident Diagnosis*
- Workgroup Incident Support
- Remote Scanner Installation & Incident Diagnosis
- Server Hardware Installation & Configuration*
- LAN Support - AD/Domain Incident Support
- WiFi Connectivity Support
Operating System (OS)
- OS Installation & Configuration
- Patch Release Upgrade Support
- Microsoft 2003 Server, including R2
- Microsoft SBS 2008, inc. Premium edition
- Remote OS Incident Diagnosis & Resolution
- Microsoft 2000 Server & Advanced Server
- Microsoft SBS 2003, inc. Premium edition
- Server Application Set-Up & Configuration
- Firewall Installation & Configuration
- Workgroup File & Print Sharing
- Virus & Spyware troubleshooting
- Microsoft IIS Support
- User Account and Permissions Set-up
- Backup Software Installation and Configuration
- Remote Application Incident Diagnosis & Resolution
- Security Software Set-up and Configuration
- Security Support
- Microsoft Exchange Server - 2000, 2003, 2007
- Windows SharePoint Support
- File & Print Sharing
NOTE: * Remote Installations Only. If you require for an engineer to attend additional costs apply
- All Incidents raised with the Service Desk for the previous month
- Number of Incidents which have achieved and breached SLA
- Incident response and fix times
- ADHOC single incident reports within 8 hours
- Availability of servers
- Server CPU, Memory, Disk statistics
- Patch status including number of patches applied
- Number of viruses detected and removed
Director - IFS Group
Client: City Net
City Net is a privately owned airline company based in the UK operating in regional airports with tailor-made flight units.
Client: Harvey’s Auto Centre
Harvey’s Autocentre is a family run business with over 20 years experience in the motor trade.
Who is it for?
A modern IT network is a complex setup with many different software and hardware components. This means that when something does go wrong identifying and fixing the fault can be difficult. Such a support requirement needs a service that gives quick access to experts who can identify and fix the problem wherever it occurs in your network.
Our support service for servers has been specifically designed for organisations that have a small investment in IT and don’t require proactive 24X7 support for their servers and network. For a fixed monthly cost whenever support is required during normal business hours it is available from our manned helpdesk.
Why do I need it?
Although server hardware is now extremely reliable there are many other things that can still go wrong. From operating system corruption through virus attacks to faulty cabling - numerous individual components all with the potential to cause problems.
Now, think of how it would impact your business if one these problems occurred. The implications can be quite far-reaching and costly: from not being able to send out your invoices through to missing an important order via your Web site or e-mail.
Can you afford to take that risk when the cost of this service starts from as little as £55 per server per month?
How much does it cost?
We have made the costs as flexible as possible with prices starting from as little as £55 server per month for an annual contract. You can add extra servers at any time during the contract so that new purchases are immediately covered. You can also upgrade to one of our higher level support solutions at any time during the contract if your needs change.
One off Server Support
- Instant Access to one of our Microsoft certified engineer.
- No fee will be charged until we discuss and agree how we can resolve the issue.
A proactive approach, which gives us a complete peace of mind. P Lofthouse - UAE International