- IT Support for PC’s
- IT Support for Servers
- IT Support Office Manager
- One Off Incidents IT Support
- Onsite Support
- IT Support Datasheets
IT Support for PC’s & Laptops
The Five Rivers support service for personal computers and laptops provides a reactive, high-quality and cost-effective solution that gives you quick access to Microsoft Certified professionals when you need them.
The Five Rivers support service for personal computers and laptops delivers a high-quality solution at a low cost and provides:
- Quick access to our Microsoft certified professionals
- Help when you need it with no limit to the number of problems you can raise
- A single point of contact for all your IT issues
- Advice and help with your virus/spyware issues
- On-demand advice
- Installation of new hardware and software
Reliable single point of contact for all our IT issues. Miss B Cheverton – Parcels R Go
- Remote Printer Installation & Incident Diagnosis
- Remote Fax Installation & Incident Diagnosis
- PC Hardware Incident Diagnosis
- Remote Scanner Installation & Incident Diagnosis
- PC Hardware Installation & Configuration*
- Camera Configuration
Operating System (OS)
- OS Installation & Configuration
- Mac OS Support
- Remote OS Incident Diagnosis & Resolution
- Patch Release Installation and Support
- MS Windows XP, inc. Professional
- Windows 7
- Windows 98
- Windows Vista, inc. Business
- Windows 2000, inc. Professional
- Windows NT
- MS Office troubleshooting - Versions Supported: 98, 2000, 2003, 2007
- Remote Application Incident Diagnosis & Resolution
- Firewall Installation & Configuration
- Security Support
- PC Application Installation & Configuration
- Virus & Spyware troubleshooting
- Security Software Installation & Configuration
- Backup Software Installation and Configuration
NOTE: * Remote Installations Only. If you require for an engineer to attend additional costs apply.
Contact us on 0845 838 0655 or Email: Support@fiverivers.net
If you have a question we have not covered, please contact us to enquire.
- All Incidents raised with the Service Desk for the previous month
- Number of Incidents which have achieved and breached SLA
- Incident response and fix times
- ADHOC single incident reports within 8 hours
- Number of viruses detected and removed
Manager - Move Fast
Client: Redstones Property Solutions
Redstones Solutions is a dynamic and independently run company, operating within the rental, sales and management of properties arena.
Client: Avery Knights Solicitors
Avery Knights are a professional legal firm providing a personal, friendly, competitive and efficient service.
Who is it for?
The increased reliability of hardware and software has gone hand-in-hand with its greater complexity. This means that when something does go wrong identifying and fixing the fault can be difficult. Such a support requirement needs a service that gives quick access to experts who can identify and fix the problem.
Our support service for personal computers and laptops has been specifically designed for organisations that have a small investment in IT and don’t require proactive 24X7 support for their personal computers and laptops. For a fixed monthly cost whenever support is required during normal business hours it is available from our manned helpdesk.
Why do I need it?
It would be easy to sit back and hope that nothing goes wrong with your IT investment. But, just stop for a minute and think how it would impact your business if it did. The implications can be quite far-reaching and costly: from not being able to send out your invoices through to missing an important order via your Web site or e-mail.
Can you afford to take that risk when the cost of this service starts from as little as £11 per personal computers per month?
How much does it cost?
We have made the costs as flexible as possible with prices starting from as little as £11 per personal computers or laptop per month for an annual contract. You can add extra systems at any time during the contract, so that new personal computers and laptops are immediately covered. You can also upgrade to one of our higher level support solutions at any time during the contract if your needs change.